Re: [orca-list] Problems with KDE Plasma terminal emulator "Konsole"

Howdy Joanie,

Sure thing. I'm using KDE now myself. :)
oh really :)? what is the reason for you change?

First of all, Thanks for the KWin script. i just test it,, the window
switcher now works now very awsome with orca master :). Thanks!
something i figured here, it sometimes announce "frame", could this be filtered out? this happens not always. i guess its when the focus is entereing the switcher.

cheers chrys

Zitat von Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com>:

Hey Chrys.

Sure thing. I'm using KDE now myself. :)

--joanie