Re: [orca-list] The order of control state, type, and content

Hello,

To make sure I understand this correctly, would this mean that I could
hear Orca say pressed something toggle button, instead of something
toggle button pressed?

Also, along with this, I wonder if it would be possible to turn off
the "frame" announcement when entering new windows by chance please?

Sincerely,

Brandon Tyson