Re: [orca-list] Orca repeats two times the same heading

I just committed a fix to master and the gnome-3-30 branch. Please test.
Thanks!
--joanie

On 9/29/18 8:56 AM, Alex ARNAUD wrote:
Hello all,

Environment:
- Debian Stretch
- Orca master
- Firefox ESR 60 with e10s enabled

Steps to reproduce:
1) Open Firefox
2) Go to this page:
https://www.la-croix.com/Economie/France/Pourquoi-dette-publique-francaise-frole-100-PIB-2018-09-28-1200972278?from_univers=lacroix
3) Press the key to go to the next heading (on my French profile it's
"t", you should be on "
Pourquoi la dette publique française frôle les 100 % du PIB
"
4) Press the key to go to the next paragraph (here it's "p", you
should be on "EXPLICATION Selon les derniers chiffres de l’Insee
publiés vendredi 28 septembre, l’endettement de l’Etat français a
atteint 99 % du PIB en juin, après être brièvement passé au-dessus de
100 % mi-2017."
5) Directly after pressing 4 press key for say all

Result: Orca speaks two times: "EXPLICATION Selon les derniers
chiffres de l’Insee publiés vendredi 28 septembre, l’endettement de
l’Etat français a atteint 99 % du PIB en juin, après être brièvement
passé au-dessus de 100 % mi-2017."

Expected result: Orca should speak only one time the heading because
as I can see it's present only one time on the web page

I add a debug log because I'm not sure the site is fully navigable
without to have a subscription:
https://framabin.org/p/?785c9fdceea66dc1#UZuYxnh0lHW7IdNyJl4Kv/EtFUR0sbbL9YRE52ZuAgc=

Best regards,
Alex.