Re: [orca-list] Chromium will be accessible with Orca

Title: signature_jp_2
Is there a roadmap or something to guide people who woule like to help?

Testing is of course the first thing I can do, if I know how to get the source working, but maybe other contributions would help? Such as coding?

On ot the main interest of this project is that Skype web would work in much better conditions than today with hacks

Regards

Logo
                Hypra JEAN-PHILIPPE MENGUAL
DIRECTEUR TECHNIQUE ET QUALITÉ
102, rue des poissonniers, 75018, Paris
Facebook Hypra Twitter Hypra Linkedin Jean-Philippe