[orca-list] enabling qt 4 accessibility on ubuntu-mate.

Hello everyone, my name is Mayson. I am on ubuntu-mate 18.04.1 and I
need help. how do you enable qt for accessibility for qt4 applications
to work with orca? I am trying to get a ps2 emulator to work with orca
but orca doesn't seem to want to talk when the emulator opens. I have
seen pcsx2 work on an arch distro. but does any of you know how to
enable qt 4 accessibility for qt 4 apps and if so. what are the steps?
Aloha, Mayson.