Re: [orca-list] Benefits of Linux

This is definitely true.  One just has to have the patience to learn the command line and understand the benefits of using it to perform certain tasks.
  Many don’t have the patience to memorize long character strings.  Ubuntu Mate is very attractive to many because it has many menus like some versions of Windows which many prefer.

Victor