Re: [orca-list] Strange behavior in terminal after upgrading to gnome 3.30

OK, after testing with Orca master on a VM with Mate (Marco window manager and Mate terminal) and GTK 3.24 I cannot reproduce the issue so it seems it's a GNOME Shell specific issue on the application switcher (alt + tab).

Best regards,
Alex.