[orca-list] Strange behavior in terminal after upgrading to gnome 3.30

Title: Assinatura Informal

Hi all.

Today I upgraded to gnome 3.3.0 and since then I have been observing strange behavior regarding the terminal.

-- If I am on the terminal, I switch to another application using the alt + tab keys and I go back to the terminal again using alt + tab, I can not read the terminal contents anymore, even using flat review mode.

To reproduce try the following steps after update to  gnome 3.30.

1. launch a terminal.

2. type some commands in terminal.

3. Press alt+tab to switch to another app.

4. Navigate in the current app.

5. Press alt+tab to go back to terminal.

6. Type a command in the terminal and press return key.

Orca should read the result of the command but nothing is read by orca.

7. Try to explore the content of terminal using flat review mode.

Again orca does not read the content of the screen.

The problem happens with orca from master and with orca 3.30.

This problem is very bad for me because I use the terminal very often.

Thanks.

José Vilmar, Telefones: 21 2555-2650 e 21 98868-0859,
        Skype: jvilmar