[orca-list] Voxin tts installation steps.

Hello all!
today I am here with a another question, one of my friend wants to use
voxin tts with orca on gnome desktop with Ubuntu 18.04.
if anyone here knows how to install that, then please guide me.
or please provide the step by step guide of installation .
one more thing, I want the list of the TTS are available for Orca on Ubuntu.
no problem if it is payed TTS, I will buy it.
at last, it would be better if got the steps to install the other TTS
with orca. I searched on the net but that was not clear to me.

--
Best regards,
 Bittukumar Jaiswal