Re: [orca-list] enabling linux qt accessibility in ubuntu 18.04 and a virtual box question

Hi,
I set the following in my .bashrc
export QT_LINUX_ACCESSIBILITY_ALWAYS_ON=1
HTH.
Halim

On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 10:57:26AM -1000, Mayson Cabo via orca-list wrote:
Hello everyone its Mayson. I have a question about linux qt
accessibility and virtual box. how do you enable qt linux
accessibility? and also. have any of you tried to get a usb drive to
work with virtualbox running windows 10? if so what is the easiest way
to get windows 10 in virtualbox to recognize the usb drive when you
plug it in to your system? I'm using ubuntu 18.04 hear on my system.
thanks for you help and look forward to your responts asap! Aloha,
Mayson