[orca-list] Python code editor

Hi,

I am putting a little time into learning Python. What editor/IDE is accessible with Orca? I tried Pydev with Eclipse, but the text editor seems to have a11y problems. I also tried VSCode published by Microsoft. Unfortunately, it doesn't even launch in Ubuntu 18.x. Pluma and Gedit work just fine, but I want autoindent/autocomplete features along with project management features. Emacspeak seems to work, but controlling the default voice that comes with it seems impossible, and I never figured out how programming languages worked in it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.