[orca-list] mate panel with icons, a11y info isn't updated?

Hi,

I am using Fedora Mate and Antergos, Mate Desktop. Ubuntu uses some other menu systems than Arch and Fedora, so I can see icons and the icon status text isn't updated regularly. For example. Arch says: "Notificaion, 3 updates are available.", update icon changes text, but Orca says your system is up to date icon. Next example. Dropbox icon is showing Dropbox version number up to date, but Orca reads Dropbox version connecting... button. Is this reported and if not, what component to report? Mate-panel, etc?

The Ubuntu menu system has other bugs, some menu items are inaccessible, for example in sound volume is one item without a11y accessibility label and the same situation is in battery menu, these items are in Arch and Fedora read as expected.

Thanks,

Pavel