[orca-list] Greetings and a Settings QUestion

Hi ALl,

I’m just dipping my toe back into the world of Linux accessibility, and have had some success using ArchLinux
for my exploration. I’m running Orca 3.28.1, and a little confused by the Settings screen.

I seem to run into a “panel,” listing all the various settings categories, Wifi, Notifications, etc. I can’t
find a way to interact meaningfully with this. It’s possible to access all settings via a somewhat circuitous
route, but I assume this isn’t the intended behavior. The usual “F7,” for caret navigation doesn’t seem to
work.

Thanks for any input on this :)
Best,
Zack.