Re: [orca-list] when scrolling in a page using down and up arrow, orca sometimes read the same line two times

This I can reproduce, but I'm guessing it's a different issue than what
José described. I'll look into this. Thanks!
--joanie

On 09/08/2018 02:14 AM, Francisco Javier Dorado Martínez via orca-list