[orca-list] Structural navigation keys Q (per application)

Hi all...is it currently possible to have structuranl navigation ekys toggled per application? FOr example, say I got Youtube open in Waterfox, I want the structural navigation keys off in that but say I have another app open, I want the structural navigation keys on.

Is this possible currently and if not, is it on the drawing board to be worked on or no? I was suddenly curious about this while on Youtube and thought I'd ask, I know about the toggle to turn keys on or off but not sure if that's a global setting or per application setting.