Re: [orca-list] Regression: Orca says "no focus" on Thunderbird when opening a mail

Just gonna second the alt+tab thing, not got a successful dbug log yet and it doesn't happen all the time. F.ex. I have Pluma (which I know for a fact is acessible) open, Waterfox (ditt) and a Pidgin IM window (also ditto) open and alt tab between them, Orca reports no focus on all three at random points.

Is it the task switching window itself that is causing the message or jumping to the newly focused program that's causing it? I've also had it when opening the Brisk menu immediately followed by Orca picking up the opened menu with 'frame'

I just tested it now and it said no focus opening up the Brisk menu and when I closed said menu, it went to go back to the write window and also said no focus. Interestingly Orca acted as if the Write window was completely invisible until I hit a key to move the cursor.

Okay Joany do you mind if I put the debug.out in an email to ya? I captured both the brisk menu issue and the alt tab one.