Re: [orca-list] Make Task Switcher accessible in KDE Plasma

It might be the post-conference fatigue, but I don't see a way for me to
create user account so that I can comment directly on the phabricator
issue. Anyhoo.... What Frederik stated as his current thinking sounds
reasonable to me. Hopefully it will just work; if not, I can try to take
a look or answer questions.

--joanie