Re: [orca-list] Add OCR option to the orca.

Le 28/10/2018 à 10:56, Vojtěch šmiro via orca-list a écrit :
But I wrote about thunderbird 63, not Firefox.

Where do you have reported bugs about Thunderbird 63 issues?

And what about Libreoffice? It is the biggest problem in linux. I don't want only to cryticize, but I am afraid of linux accessibility future.

As stated here weeks ago I need help to test and maintain accessibility bugs of LibreOffice. You can contact me privately if needed.

Best regards,
Alex.