Re: [orca-list] Add OCR option to the orca.

Strange, TB works just fine here. So, Office doesn't work that well right now. The largest problem is Impress, which most people revert to PowerPoint for anyways. Writer works just as good as Word, and Calc works just as good as Excel. If accessibility of Linux is that much of a concern, start helping developers with code or bug reports, come up with ideas on how to fix what you think is broke. Every little bit counts.