[orca-list] atk/gtk questions

These questions are mainly to joanie or anyone else who knows:
I am researching the possibility to enable javafx to be accessible on
linux. Not sure if I will ever try to implement this, but...:
- javafx on linux uses gtk, but probably only for things like creating
windows, other widgets are painted manually. I didn't read it's c code
yet to know how it creates those windows. My question is, does orca see
such a window? I don't mean contents of the window but the window
itself? Am I responsible for things like implementing the
ATKAccessibleWindow interface, or only everything *below* this level? If
orca doesn't see the window, then I am wondering *how* such toolkits
usually create them? There are more toolkits that use gtk only for
things like window creation, if I understand right.