Re: [orca-list] Linux Mint MATE terminal questions

Excellent, thanks.  So that's what flat screen review is for.  Never
quite understood its benefit until now.  That works perfectly.

Thanks also for "script" command, and will play with it.  Yes, I
output to text files all the time (eg. "php test5.php > output.txt"),
but it only seems to give STDOUT, and still outputs STDERR to the
terminal, which can cause a headache when compiling a program doesn't
go your way.  Will try the "script" command instead.

Sounds good, will stick with the script method for querying the database.

Thanks,
Matt