Re: [orca-list] OT: Orbit Reader questions

Does support need to be explicitly added for *Orca*, though? brltty is mentioned in the docs as being supported under Android, and there's an emulation mode that can be used until explicit support is added, albeit sacrificing a couple cells.

And I'm still unclear as to whether continuous read works in standalone mode, since I can imagine many cases where I'd just want to read something on the display without fumbling with a phone or another device. If continuous read isn't supported, how big of a deal is it to manually advance the display? Significant annoyance, or something you start doing subconsciously after a bit of practice?

Thanks.