Re: [orca-list] Please test Caja with Orca master

Orca works the way it used to before last night's break. However, a few reported issues to get it running a little better:

System: caja-Mate 1.20.2, Orca master, Ubuntu 18.04.1.

When entering a folder from the desktop, Orca does not announce the selected state of items.

1. Enter a folder from the Mate desktop (user's home works here).

    - Press CONTROL+ALT+D to focus the desktop.

    B. Locate a folder, the user's home folder works here.

    C. Press RETURN on the folder.

2. Press the read selected text shortcut if assigned (mine is INSERT+SHIFT+NUMPADUP).

Actual results: Directly upon entering the folder, Orca reports that I am in the folder requested. However, it fails to announce the selected state of any items in the folder.

Expected result: If nothing is selected, Orca should say "nothing selected." I assume this is the case since you must press down arrow to select something.