[orca-list] why is so complex to make Firefox accessible with Orca when running distro from chroot

Dear advanced users, dear advanceddevelopers.
    I Am wondering, why is so complex to make Orca work with Firefox when user run Linux distribution from chroot container.
No matter if is it on Android or in Linux environment.
In this case, when user run Firefox, Orca is silent.
Would somebody of us tell Me, which steps should I take to find The cause of this behaviour?
I always execute The following commands.
openbox &
orca &
firefox &
Do I have to use dbus-launch or other command to enable Orca to have inter process communication with Firefox in general?
Because Orca simply do not speak at all when Firefox window is active.
I have tried several available GTK window managers with no success.
When run Orca with other GTK based apps such as pluma, gedit, synaptics package manager, everything work perfectly. And I would like to use Firefox in chroot environment. Or do I have to accept The sad reality, that at-spi libraries will not allow Me to use it in chroot mode? Or main cause of my issues is due to The fact, that Androiddonot support shared memory usage so Firefox will not be usable with Orca?