Re: [orca-list] Orca should report locations of web elements

There should be a shortcut for both, or maybe a setting to toggle between the options.

On 10/17/18 1:30 PM, Krishnakant Mane wrote:

Then why not also have the location and size in terms of percent as well?

I think if both are present then it will make a perfect balance if we are discussing web development in this context.

As it is Orca + f gives so much information out at one time.

So some keyboard shortcut to give all this information in both ways won't be much of a hurdel to who ever wishes to have it.

regards.

Krishnakant.