Re: [orca-list] trying fenrir

Adding to what Chrys said, run the check-dependancies script, the .py one with python3 check-dependancies.py
and install the missing things until it says setup ok. THen try running Fenrir again
Now, Chrys, question. I got all the dependancies running, did sudo install.sh and got it installed, intending
to run it from the fenrir-daemon, but got errors about unable to create daemons even if I ran as sudo. Yet
the normal fenrir worked fine.