Re: [orca-list] Editable text becomes "about:blank" in Thunderbird 60.2.1

Hello Alex,

Using Ubuntu GNU/Linux 18.04.1 with all default apt-sources. Nothing
fancy that I know of.

Can I upgrade Orca while using this?

Thanks,

Frans-Willem

On 17-10-18 16:39, Alex ARNAUD wrote:
Hello Frans-Willem,

Yes, I'm aware of this issue. You've probably migrated to Thunderbird 60
without updating your Orca version, isn't it? You should have Orca 3.30
to make it working with Thunderbird 60.

What is your GNU/Linux distribution?

Best regards,
Alex.