Re: [orca-list] enabling orca's accessibility support for qt4 apps

Hello Mayson,

This app depends in GTK, not Qt according to this page:
https://pcsx2.net/download/releases/linux.html

This is confirmed by these instructions from the
config guide @ https://pcsx2.net/config-guide.html

For Linux Users
Get the new binary from here or the source from Git. To compile from source, follow the instructions in the
Compilation Guide for Linux.
You need the following installed: libasound2-dev, libbz2-dev, libgl1-mesa-dev, libglew1.5-dev,
libglu1-mesa-dev, libgtk2.0-dev, libjpeg-dev, libsdl1.2-dev, libsoundtouch1-dev, libsparsehash-dev,
libwxbase2.8-dev, libwxgtk2.8-dev, libx11-dev, nvidia-cg-toolkit, portaudio19-dev, zlib1g-dev.

Best,
Didier