Re: [orca-list] Clearing Orca's Application Specific Settings

Hello,

We looked in there and nothing was in there for Pluma. The use told me
that they pressed the cancel button, so why it's still speaking faster
in there is strange. But I'll see if they can save a setting or two in
there then perhaps we can clear it out then.

Thanks for your help, it is appreciated.

Thanks again,

Brandon