Re: [orca-list] Orca feature request: top/bottom of file sound in Writer files

yes everything is fine but how a basic user can get all this things?
there should be some easy method to reach there.
like NVDA has its oen web page for NVDA addons rather then going on git.
so it make very easy to take advantage of such things.
even in NVDA GUI menu a option is there to manage all the addons and
also get the link to download more addons.
but in orca there is no option is available to know about anything
extra for orca.
we have to ask on the maling list or web search.
so here  what I think that at list in orca gui menu 1 extra page
should also be added where user can download more plugging or add-on
that are available for orca.
because every user is not very friendly with commandline.
if one do not know anything about commandline so that can not use it .
thanks.
so lets give a thought on this issue.