Subject: Re: [orca-list] where to get Espeak-gnomespeech-driver latest stable source code?
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2018 22:59:06 +0200
From: Didier Spaier <didier slint fr>
To: orca-list gnome org

Hello,

Found a source archive for gnome-speech here:
http://http.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gnome-speech/gnome-speech_0.4.25.orig.tar.gz

Be aware that it has some dependencies listed there:
https://packages.debian.org/stretch/gnome-speech-swift

That a version of Orca and then which one be able to use this driver directly (i.e., not via
speech-dispatcher) is beyond my knowledge.

As an aside, pulseaudio is not the only audio backend that speech-dispatcher can use.

Hope this helps,

Didier