[orca-list] Brltty for Braille display

hello all!
I have a Braille display wich comes from Innovision that is: Braille Me.
I want to use it on my Ubuntu desktop with Orca, but  I am not able to
use it. but at the same time I am able to use on Windows system with
NVDA, on Android phone with Brailleback, on IOS with Voiceover and on
MAC a.
 to use with orca I need Brltty instaled on my system.
support for Inceptor Innovision was added in Brltty V5.6 and in my
system it is 5.5. now how can I update it to the latest version?
when I checked in command line by typing: brltty -v it gave me all the
detailed information and also I came to know that permission is also
denied so what is that?
please tell me the process to update.
and how I have to connect that to my laptop, Bluetooth or USB?
please guide me.

--
Best regards,
 Bittukumar Jaiswal