[orca-list] Problems with Terminal and Firefox on Ubuntu 18.10 on GNOME

Hello guys,

I have recently upated to Ubuntu 18.10 from 18.04 and GNOME 3.30 I am
having issues with gnome-terminal and Firefox with accessibility. I am
running the master Orca, also tried to update to latest AT-SPI
infrastructure but no luck.

When switching between apps, with alt + tab ATSPI seems that can not get
accessibility information for terminal or Firefox and I have to switch
between active window, E.G opens a new terminal with control + shift +
t, or open search dialog in Firefox with slash to get working it properly.

Has anyone experimented this issue with GNOME 3.30, or is a buggy Ubuntu
installation / upgrade.

Many thanks

regards,

Javier