Re: [orca-list] sapi

Hi Jeanette,

AFAIK sapi is now only provided for Windows, cf.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Speech_API
Also, Ivona voices are now distributed by two vendors:
https://www.textaloud.com/
https://harposoftware.com/en/2-main/s-1/index/brand-ivona

But AFAIK there is synthesizer able to use them for Linux
at time of writing.

Best,
Didier

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Speech_API