Re: [orca-list] sapi

i have never understand this
why will companys dont care for other countrys than us etc etc
swiden: no no no
voxygen dont have a swedish voice
acapela: yes
vocalizer: yes

På 20 november 2018 11:47:13 fm Alex ARNAUD <alexarnaud hypra fr> skrev:

Hello all,

Hypra that sponsored Speech Dispatcher has looking for what voices would
be good for a blind user in GNU/Linux because it's the main issue we've
in the past.

The best free alternatives are Mbrola and Pico but we've found them less
good than the Nuance and Acapela voices.

The only voices we've found that are equivalent in term of sound quality
to Nuance and Vocalizer are Voxygen voices that Hypra sells in consequence.

We'd prefer to provide open source alternative but we don't have enough
money and time to create better voices.

If you would like information on Voxygen, you can contact me privately.

Best regards,
Alex.