Re: [orca-list] 2 big lag situations on Thunderbird 60 and Orca 3.30

I wasn't suggesting using older versions of browsers; I was trying to
figure out what changed: Something in Orca or something in the browsers.
Please to not suggest that I was thinking these problems shouldn't be
fixed properly.
--joanie