Re: [orca-list] how to force Speech-dispatcher to support Libao on Arch Linux

Hello,

for this to work speech-dispatcher should be compiled with the configure option --with-libao=yes

It is looking at the PKGBUILD for the package in extra:
https://git.archlinux.org/svntogit/packages.git/tree/trunk/PKGBUILD?h=packages/speech-dispatcher

But it is in the PKGBUILD for the package in the AUR
That's all I know, I am not an Arch user.

Best regards,

Didier