Re: [orca-list] Orca shortcut for layout mode in Firefox

I don't ever recall having a problem with control+caps-lock+space. I've run Orca on several versions of Ubuntu, and I've tried a few other distributions as well, but like I said, I never experienced anything that would make me think this key command was unreliable. Are others having this problem as well?