Re: [orca-list] Orca shortcut for layout mode in Firefox

Thank you for this feature. Because CTRL+INSERT+SPACE or CTRL+Capslock+Space do not work reliably even on standard Linux.
May be, that this shortcut will work  for Firefox and for Seamonkey.
I have also other issue when switching from desktop layout to laptop layout. Orca says bipass mode enabled and I can not typeletters inside editable fields. But I think, that it is caused by The error, that some Python library can not reliably detect laptop keys I will send complete Orca log.