Re: [orca-list] Could it be possible to add a desktop file to Orca

Joanmarie Diggs, le lun. 05 nov. 2018 11:05:10 +0100, a ecrit:
Downstreams who want to can certainly create one and ship it. Doing so
should be easy and easy to maintain. But I won't be re-adding it upstream.

Perhaps you can add one in the repository but not install it? Otherwise
downstreams will have to maintain it and we'll get divergence.

Samuel