[orca-list] Could it be possible to add a desktop file to Orca

Hello again,

I understand your concern, however it seems me that just pressing Alt+F2 then typing orca --replace is even
faster.

You could even make a an alias in .profile for less typing, like:
alias orca="orca --replace"

Then just press Alt+F2 and type orca

PS According to forecasts I will stay a sixty-nine years old grand-father until February 1st, 2019.

Best regards,

Didier