[orca-list] Independent installation of Open Suse Leap

Hi,
I've recently tried to install Open Suse Leap, but faced some problems. First of all after booting Gnome Live
cd there is no orca. That one can be fixed by installing it blindly, but it isn't really comfortable. The
second, and more problematic thing is the fact, that installer doesn't speak. I remember, that back in 2013
it was accessible for the most part, so either the accessibility state of YaST has changed, or I am doing
something wrong.
Anybody has a method which will allow me to perform an installation without sighted Help?
Many thanks.

Lucas