[orca-list] Please write privately: I'm on digest: New Voxin voices problem

Guys, I apologize for the weird subject line.

I looked on the Orelux website, but it states, unless I'm misreading, to write to:

contact orelux org

and express interest, if you want to see the new voices from Vocalizer added. I, for one, definitely am interested. Right now for American US English, it appears there is only one interested party. I'd like to cast in my vote. Unfortunately, when I wrote the above listed address, it bounced. If anyone on here is affiliated with Orelux, or could at least give me the correct e-mail address to write to, I'd really appreciate it very greatly. I'm on digest mode, so writing me privately off list would be very much preferred.

My e-mail address is:

clgilland07 gmail com

You guys are awesome! Thanks for the help.

Chris.