Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu 18.04 and system clock

Hi,

In a terminal type or copy / paste the following:

timedatectl set-local-rtc 1

press Enter. Please somebody correct me if I am wrong.

Milton

Op 31-05-18 om 18:15 schreef sonfire11 gmail com:

Hi,

For some reason, whenever I start Ubuntu 18.04, it changes the system clock. It forces me to change the system time in Windows 10 each time I use Windows. Unfortunately, doing so forces me to change the time in Ubuntu when starting it up again. Is there any way to stop clock wars with Ubuntu and Windows?