[orca-list] Need help locating a message

Folks,

I have Googled like crazy, and have looked through my inbox, checked list archives to the best of my ability, etc, but just cannot for the life of me find this.

Recently, a message was posted by Andy B on this list, with the complete how-to guide to install Orca Master (AKA Orca Pre) on Ubuntu Mate 18.04.

Can someone please be a kind soul, and send me those steps? As I said, believe me, I’ve looked like crazy, but cannot find the message for some incredibly odd reason. Yes, Andy, I tried the steps you outlined on the phone to find it, but even that isn’t working.

Thank you.

Chris.