[orca-list] Intro and Ubuntu 18.4

Hi all,
My name is Miloš and I am from Serbia. I decided to start learning to work in Linux for many reasons. But those reasons apart, let's go to the things that concern me. :)
I downloaded Ubuntu 18.4 and created a bootable usb flash drive from the obtained iso immage. I boot it from the usb flash, but whatever I do, Orca is not starting. I press alt+fn+s, I tipe the orca command after pressing ctrl+t to go to the terminal, but nothing happens, I am not getting speech output. I have only those options that offer me to either try Ubuntu or install it, but I know it only because I had it red, I can't activate orca on that screen. I tried Vinux, it works, but I don't want to use it as it doesn't have all the drivers for my laptop, it even can't connect to the Internet with it... Keep in mind that I still don't want to install Linux on my hard drive as I don't have much space on it and I can't make enough free space for that.
What else should I try?
Thanks to everyone in advance, and best regards!
          Miloš Pržić