Re: [orca-list] Building orca from source on Ubuntu 14.0.4

Ok, sudo apt-get build-dep orca results in 'selecting orca as source package. E: gnome-orca source package not found.'

On 05/25/2018 06:53 PM, Alex ARNAUD wrote:
For Ubuntu 18.04, you should probably do that:
> sudo apt-get build-dep orca

The orca package on recent Ubuntu is called orca. gnome-orca only exists for compatibility reasons.

Best regards,
Alex.