[orca-list] Building orca from source on Ubuntu 14.0.4

Hi,

due to stupid security policies of my employer I have to use Ubuntu
14.0.4 on my laptop at work with an also very old version of gnome3 :-(.
Because this very old workingenvironment I am thinking about to build
orca and all its dependences from source.

Has anyone tried this and do I have any chance that this will work?

Are there any dependences to newer python versions or whatever that will
orca not let work on this old Ubuntu version?

Ciao and thanks for any hint and help,

  Schoepp

--
Christian Schoepplein - <chris (at) schoeppi.net> - http://schoeppi.net