[orca-list] Scripting keybindings

Is it possible to script keybindings for Orca before it runs for the first time? I can see that certain things may be able to be added to the end of ~/.local/share/orca/user-settings.conf, but I'm having trouble understanding them fully. Is there any documentation for the keybindings as added to user-settings.conf, i.e. the name of the function bound to a key, as well as what numbers such as 365, 256, 264 and 1 represent, or is there a better way to add keybondings? Thanks for any help.

Imetumwa kutoka mtandao wangu