Re: [orca-list] getting input from braille keyboard

Title: signature_jp_2
Hi,

Have you installed xbrlapi on your distro? Is it running? It is this app which handles te braille keyboard input with X.

If your keyboard runs features instead of dots, dont you have a functions monde and a typing one?

Finally, xbrlapi should handle as well bindings such as ctrl-o. To know binding for ctrl or other function keys:
https://brltty.app/doc/KeyBindings/brl-hw-BI32.html

Logo
                Hypra JEAN-PHILIPPE MENGUAL
DIRECTEUR TECHNIQUE ET QUALITÉ
102, rue des poissonniers, 75018, Paris
Facebook Hypra Twitter Hypra Linkedin Jean-Philippe